Collivery - True to our philosophy of “Success Through Innovation” we even invented our own word to add to the dictionary packing two words into one to describe everything that we do.
Collivery = Collection + Delivery
MDS was founded in 1991 as an intra-city collivery service and rapidly grew to the largest same day delivery service in the country servicing some of the country’s largest multinationals.
Always innovating, MDS evolved from a purely intra-city courier company to express Collivery service, with branches across the country. MDS has continued this innovation by continuing to develop value added products and services to our business. We are therefore able to provide a comprehensive logistical support function not only to large companies but to SMME’s and even individuals.
The MDS Group consists of 4 companies employing over 300 staff with a fleet of over 200 vehicles Collivering more than 60 000 parcels a month.
- MDS Collivery
- MDS VisaPak - providing visa support services to travellers
- MDS Outsourcing - Providing vehicle and driver combinations on a contract basis to clients
- MDS Technologies - Integration support and development services to our eCommerce clients
Working in partnership with our clients, we continually strive to improve our service levels enabling our clients to focus on their own core competencies and allowing them to improve their competitiveness.
The only online system that
is online and accessible from anywhere and at anytime, allowing you to
- Obtain a quote
- Schedule a collivery
- Track your parcel
- Manage your account and even do payment
- View your POD’s and collivery history
Communicates with everyone involved - 5 emails
- Upon submission of your request
- When despatching a driver to collect
- Upon collection or the reason for failure
- When despatching a driver to deliver
- Upon delivering or the reason for failure
- Provides Real Time Tracking with estimated collection or delivery times
- Allows Recurring Colliveries eg. Post Box Clearing
- Adjusts quotes downwards when you get it wrong. Our in-house developed weighing and measuring system checks your weights and notifies you when there is a price increase OR decrease, this allows you to manage your courier spend effectively and sort out queries immediately
- Automated and transparent billing - your invoices are sent through on time every time and you can review your current spend in real time, on line.
- Fast and efficient support both via e-mail and telephonically
- Value added collivery services like RICA and FICA compliant deliveries.
- is online and accessible from anywhere and at anytime, allowing you to
- Outsourcing of drivers and/or vehicles.
- Integration Assistance for our eCommerce clients, using our plugins, third party plugins, or developing their own integration using our API/SDK. [Read more]
- Quick and easy account activation process - no lengthy credit application forms and waiting periods with us. Registration done in a few clicks and activation is immediate.
- Payment terms to suit your needs, up to 30 days.
As part of a group of companies with the same commitment to service excellence we are able to offer value added services through our sister companies:
Established 20 years ago as a visa service MDS VisaPak has evolved into a one stop service. We offer clients a range of services, from applying for a visa on your behalf, to assisting with the complicated online visa application process of certain countries. We will even meet you on the day of your appointment to make sure all goes according to plan when you get to the counter.
With branches in all 5 consular areas, namely Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town and Port Elizabeth we make sure we are there when you need us.
Visit www.visas.co.za for more info or mail email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Many SMME’s do not have the capital available to purchase vehicles or the time and resources to employ and manage drivers. MDS Outsourcing has over 2 decades experience in this field and we can provide you with the best suited vehicle/driver combinations from 150cc motorbikes to 8 ton Trucks.
We take over the HR function and ensure that you always have a driver available even when your regular one is sick or on leave. We also maintain the vehicle in house through our fully equipped service centre, ensuring well maintained vehicles and minimum down time when it comes time to service or repair.
Visit www.mdsoutsourcing.co.za or email Delon at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to set up a meeting.